- Read the July 2015 Stratenotes article about micro-credentialing.
- Click on the link in the invitation. It will take you to the micro-credential page on the Badge List website.
- Click on the green “Join This Badge” button near the top right-hand side of the page. You will join the micro-credential as a “Learner.” This will make you a member of a learning group for Content Enhancement or Learning Strategies. As a member of the group, you will be able to see all of the credentials for all of the strategies or routines available in that group.
- Add evidence to your credential. Be sure to read the Badge Overview for instructions about how to do this.
- Long-time professional developers may not have access to evidence they submitted originally to earn certification. In that case, they can provide more recent evidence that showcases their SIM practice (agendas, evaluations, information about projects in which they are involved, sessions they have conducted, etc.)
- More recent professional developers may submit examples of the recent evidence submitted to their Professional Development Leader to become certified.
Getting Started for Active SIM™ Professional Developers: Receiving Your Own Professional Developer Credential(s)